Whether a woman has a female health issue such as PCOS, uterine fibroids, endometriosis, CIN, menstrual conditions, menopausal symptoms or is hoping to start her family either naturally or with the assistance of ART (Assisted Reproduction Techniques), Chinese Medicine and the team at the West Cork Natural Medicine Clinic have much to offer.
Women come to us for treatment for all sorts of reasons:
- Gynaecological conditions
- Reproductive health
- Pre-conception health
- Natural fertility treatment
- Monitored cycle fertility assessment
- IVF support treatment
- Pre/Post embryo transfer acupuncture
- Pregnancy wellbeing
- Natural labour induction
- Post-partum care
- Well Woman programme
Women coming to us specifically for fertility treatment, do so for the following reasons:
- Those who have decided to start a family and wish to start preparing in advance by regulating their cycles or boosting their wellbeing
- Those who will be starting their IVF treatments in the coming months and wish to prepare for their upcoming cycle the best they can
- Those who have failed a number of IVF cycles and are looking for a complementary approach which can provide support on the run up and during the treatment cycle
- Those who have decided that IVF is not – or no longer – a route they wish to go down, and would like to continue trying for a baby naturally.
- Those who have tried all the ART options available to them and none have worked and they have nothing to show for it except a diagnosis of “Unexplained Infertility”
- Those who have endured several miscarriages and want to do everything they can to safeguard their next pregnancy.